Tuesday 15 April 2014

Skype Session...nearing the end of Module 3!


Although I couldn't attend the final module 3 session today in person, I did manage to join them through Skype!

The points covered were on

Structure > Ensuring the discoveries and findings are delivered in a fashion that the reader can understand

Word Count > I currently have 7,000 words for my analysis which should only be 2,500! A bit of trimming is in order and a way Paula suggested to do this is by focusing on the strong findings only. Fewer bullet points but in more detail

Artefact > A few ideas were bouncing around for the artefact. Paula highlighted that we needed a purpose for the artefact. I originally wanted to do some sort of brochure to present my findings but now I've thought about my PURPOSE I am a lot more focused on knowing which route to take. The purpose of my artefact will be to inform prospective employees the regulations of my dance school and how I would expect them to approach teaching teenage students


No comments:

Post a Comment