Wednesday 14 May 2014

Last Submission!


Feeling really happy and relieved today now that my critical review and artefact have been submitted.
I also actually feel quite sad that this piece of work is done because I've really enjoyed doing the inquiry and discovering new ideas. I would never have thought that I could carry out an investigation to get results that may not have always been conclusive but were really insightful!
I have picked up several pieces of literature on the way that I'm definitely going to read further and maybe even try and find more material to read as I do believe that this part of the inquiry has really developed me and widened my knowledge of teaching. I don't want to stop there and be happy with what I've learnt so far, I want to continue learning and keep developing my teaching methods.

Now we've got the oral presentation to look forward to!

I've posted on the Sig asking if anyone would like to have a chat via Skype just to discuss our presentations and bounce a few ideas around. If anyone would be interested in Skyping let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment