Wednesday 28 May 2014

Planning my oral presentation and learning along the way...


Only a few more days until the oral presentation at Middlesex! I can remember last year looking ahead to this point thinking what my oral presentation would be about, I can't believe I'm actually here!

I also can't believe that I'm still learning even at the final stages of the BAPP course.
I'm currently putting together my power point for the oral presentation which will be next Tuesday (Nervous, but excited!) and I don't know if it's embarrassing to admit that I've never used power point before today!
It is very straight forward once you get the hang of it but it's something I would never have used if it weren't for this course.

I'm enjoying being at this point, being able to reflect and summarise all that I've learnt ...the finish line is in sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment