Wednesday 6 November 2013

Dance School Ethics

After writing down my ideas on ethics and what rules I believe are important to adhere by I decided to see what other dance schools class as the "Codes of Conduct" for their school. I visited the website of a dance school that I teach for on a weekly basis and have copied and pasted their bullet points below.


·        .__________ aims to provide the professional training in the performing arts, dance and drama.
·         __________want to enhance potential in students within a fun yet disciplined framework.
·         __________are committed to developing self confidence, and skills with students in the classes.
·         __________teachers are qualified, experienced and highly regarded performers with extensive performance skills.
·         __________teachers are CRB checked

·         __________wish to provide students with opportunities that arise such as theatre work, TV work and auditions.



These rules are written in more of a friendly way than formal, and though there are not many, I think it covers a sufficient area which would make potential new customers confident that they are sending their child to a safe, friendly and professional environment. As I do teach at this school I can honestly say that these "Codes of Conduct" are stuck to.






No comments:

Post a Comment