Thursday 21 February 2013

Redesigning

A few days ago I set out to make my blog say a little bit more about me. I wanted the reader to come onto my blog and be able see straight away what my passion was in life and my career.I felt the best way to do this was with my background picture.
First I had a play about with the default pictures to see if there were any that I liked. There were a few different ones that I did really like but I still felt it didn't really say anything about me. So I decided to have a look at uploading my own picture to add a little personality. I think the painting of the ballet dancer is beautiful. It portrays exactly what I wanted it to....my passion and career. It reminded me of myself rehearsing in the lounge when I have teachers exams coming up....obviously I look just as good as the girl in the painting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment